TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- Multiple sellouts in The Forum in a 12-month period means Travis is breathing the same rare air as Garth Brooks, The Grateful Dead,Janet Jackson,Lady Gaga,Sting and Michael Jackson.
- With all the money he’s made, I wouldn’t be surprised to see the tour get extended one more time.
- Travis has a bright future ahead of him.
- It's not just about the music -- La Flame knows he needs to have an incredible live experience that makes you feel like you need to be there.
- It's only slightly depressing to know he's making more in one night than I'll make in my whole life.
The Houston rapper made a whopping $1.7 million in ticket sales for anAstroworldconcert in Los Angeles last month. Those 16,300 tickets sold make for the most profitable date on theAstroworldtour, with has already sold out multiple nights at The Forum. The dollar figure also set a record in Forum history.
With only 10 dates left on the tour, if you haven’t caught theAstroworldtour live, this is your last chance. (TMZ)