Coronavirus: How to Protect Yourself & Others
The CDC updates this page regularly and we thought it would be helpful for you to have the info at your fingertips!
Important Ways to Slow the Spread
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouthto help protect yourself and others.
- Stay 6 feet apart from otherswho don’t live with you.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccinewhen it is available to you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands oftenwith soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.