Life Coach Mike Bayer stopped by The Breakfast Club to promote his new book " Best Self: Be You, Only Better"
Heres everything he spoke about on the show:
- How he got addicted to drugs at a young age
- What the turning point in his life was when he knew he had to make change
- Who he called to help him get through the low-point in his life.
- He is now 17 years sober
- How to tell when it's time for an Intervention & what if the person is not receptive
- Envy’s biggest fear is one of his kids being hooked on drugs
- What are some of the signs that parents can look for
- How your diet affects being your best self
- Authentic self vs anti self
- how can anti self help you
- aware of what you want to fix about yourself
Check out Mike Bayer's full Interview with The Breakfast Club below...